When the world ends, the fight begins! In co-op shooter Earthfall, gather your friends, load your weapons and grab your portable defenses and work together as a team to battle through swarms of ferocious aliens. Complete objectives, fortify and defend holdouts and use 3D printers to create more weapons, barricades and turrets to get the job done by slaughtering the alien scum through 10 epic levels full of brutal combat and rich lore.
- Fight Together: Cooperative Action For up to 4 Players – Team up with your friends as a variety of deadly aliens test your skills as the intelligent spawning system reacts to you and your team. Watch each other’s backs!
- Take Control: Play as one of four exciting characters, each with their own personality, all trying to survive and reclaim Earth
- Discover the World of Earthfall: Plot-driven level objectives keep the pace fast and frenetic without sacrificing storytelling.
- True Co-Op: Drop-in, drop-out Multiplayer – start solo, call in friends for backup, catch dinner between matches; A.I. bots fill in for missing teammates to ensure every team can join the resistance.
- Stunning Visuals: The beautiful, but deadly Pacific Northwest is brought to life in dramatic detail on industry leading Unreal Engine 4 Technology
- Play Your Way: Use powerful weapons or set up your defenses to counter the incoming hordes of aliens trying to make you their lunch.
- Fight on Your Terms: Print portable barricade kits and jury rig them into traps to slow down the alien swarm.
- Get Tactical: Deploy devastating manned turrets or use auto targeting turrets designed to mow down the enemy.
Back when the Genie Workbench 5 got popular you could almost hear the class action lawyers salivating. “A printer that could print anything” was a Pandora’s Box for the average citizen. People had proven that you could print functional guns with plastic as far back as 2016, and with the Workbench 5’s steel filament capability, the gloves were off.
Well, Genie made sure to put them back on. Workbenches could only print pre-designated plans downloaded from Genie, detected tampering would disable the printer, there were periodic inspections, tracking devices, legal penalties, etc. Were there abuses? Sure. But not many. The government worked hand in hand with Genie to make sure that it didn’t get out of control.
So when the printers all started receiving the plans for weapons, it was clear that somebody at the highest levels had activated a disaster plan. It’s a shame the download got interrupted by the Pulse. I’ve looked at the files that were downloaded, and they all start with “Batch_1of7_xxx”. – Wayne Moss, Engineer
MyGamePrice offers a variety of games including Earthfall Steam CD key cheaper than STEAM platform can offer.
You can check price history and check for Earthfall Steam CD key best price, then carefully choose the right merchant.
Currently we have Earthfall Steam CD key sale, so don't miss opportunity!
Also this game can be purchased as Earthfall Steam CD key gift code.