EARLY ACCESS GAME
Legends of Ellaria is a First-Person/Real-Time Strategy Adventure and Role Playing Sandbox game where you can build your own kingdom, fight epic battles and explore an immersive fantasy world. Command your armies and lead them from the front lines, all set in a universe where an ancient civilization established portals between worlds.
Your first task is to escape your dying world to Ellaria, and rebuild your kingdom. Your task will not be easy, as your old enemies have followed you, and strange beasts populate this new world. Your greatest threat, however, will come from an entirely different world…
Main Game Features:
- Swap between world management, real-time strategy and first person modes at any time.
- Recruit, lead and command your armies.
- Command your soldiers and your heroes
- Construct cities building by building, in multiple regions.
- Rule your kingdom’s economy, upgrade your cities, armies and your own skills.
- Interact with other kingdoms, expand your own kingdom by conquest or through diplomacy
- Control your character in the first person, including his / her skills and abilities.
- Command and heroes and agents to lead your army and expand your kingdom
This Early Access version includes the following features:
- Third-Person character control
- Army management in RTS and Third-Person modes
- Construction In RTS
- Combat system with various melee weapons, bow, and magics
- RPG leveling system and classes
- Character design
- Inventory system
- Many locations and dungeons to explore
- Shields and two-handed weapons.
- Elemental, Druid and Rift magic schools
- Kingdom management, economy and kingdom expansion
Coming soon features:
- Mini Map
- First Person character control
- Dialogue menu
- Diplomacy and other kingdoms
- More city buildings, civic events, crime
- More locations
- Siege weapons
- Control and interact with any object
- Tech tree and kingdom research
- Army design
- Cavalry, dwarves, necromancers, elves
- Control any character in your kingdom
- Mac, Linux, Xbox
Legends of Ellaria is not currently optimized and has known issues with AMD based systems and with older Intel based systems.