Check out our other games
About the Game
A unique life simulation where you are a lumberjack building up a business and founding a lasting dynasty for generations to come.
Lumberjack’s Dynasty is a mix of forestry, logging, business- and life-simulation with role playing elements. You start at a run-down logging camp which you slowly take over from your aunt and uncle as you restore it to its former glory. Along with cutting timber and hauling it to the mill for further production, you will enjoy various quests that will help you improve not only your business, but your character’s skills.
Choose your playstyle: quickly become a straightforward and professional lumberjack by purchasing, cutting and converting large forests into products, or explore the full depth of the game and experience the vast range of activities from repairing and renovating your buildings and vehicles, fishing, harvesting honey, and growing vegetables. As you build your business, you can socialize with locals, find love and start your own family.
Lots of fun (and hard work) is waiting for you as you build a successful Lumberjack’s Dynasty.
- Unique mix of forestry, logging, and life simulation
- Quest driven story line
- Large, open world to explore as you harvest timber and build your business
- A wide variety of individual characters to interact with
- Gameplay that adapts to your burgeoning dynasty – offering new tasks to complete as your lumber empire grows
- Skill system – learn and improve your skills to become better and more efficient
- A dynamic economic engine with different products and varying prices
- Control heavy machinery and vehicles – licensed vehicles from major manufacturers are available for you to purchase, use, maintain, and repair
- Manufacture and sell logs, planks, bark, and other wooden products
- Repair, rebuild and expand your home and buildings
- Take a rest from your lumberjacking and take part in other activities such as fishing, growing vegetables, collecting fruit, harvesting honey and cooking delicious meals
- Earn social points and money to expand and develop your business
- Find a wife and raise a family
As this game is currently in Early Access and not complete, not all elements are fully enabled yet. Example of some elements which are not yet enabled are:
- Use of certain additional machinery (e.g. tree harvester)
- Flirting, marrying and founding a family
- Repairing/ upgrading vehicles
Please also check our roadmap to see what we have planned for the upcoming weeks and months. At the same time, we invite you to send us your additional ideas and suggestions to make this game an even better experience.