I told you there is no game!
It’s not like it’s a Point&Click that won the 2015 Construct Deception Jam, or that millions of people have tried it.
Of course not!
And if you’ve never heard of it, now’s the perfect time to go for a walk, read a book… or something…
- It’s free, which is a problem when you go to ask for a refund.
- The voice-over acting is pathetic.
- There are only two different endings, which you’ll never even get to because you’re not going to install it.
- Since there’s no game, you’ll be saving a lot of time. Isn’t that great?
- It contains a keyboard shortcut that simplifies your progress: ALT+F4
If, despite all these warnings, you “had fun,” we strongly advise you not to click on the following image to discover "THERE IS NO GAME:
No, really… don’t do it.